KITER, INSTRUCTOR AND MASTER OF THE CZECH REPUBLIC
LUKASH VOGELTANZ is one of the world’s top kiters, he is also a professional winger and hydrofoilist. He is among the sponsored riders of several brands (Flysurfer, ION, Levitaz). KITE POWER is the place where Lukash lives with his family and fully devotes himself to his passion – kiteboarding. He passes on his knowledge and experience to anyone who wants to learn kiting safely and quickly as part of the courses. which run in the center all year round. In addition, he represented the Czech Republic at many races, where he regularly stood on the podium.
LUKASH is a professional kiter and instructor. He loved this adrenaline sport so much that he decided to pass on his know-how to those who also want to learn kitesurfing, quickly, efficiently and safely.
Thanks to his several years of teaching experience and in cooperation with the IKO organization, he and his wife built their own kitesurfing school and trained a team of professional instructors who are dedicated to kiting and wingfoiling every day.
KITE POWER school is thus a place with professional methodology, a professional team and an individual approach to everyone.
Lukash is a multiple champion of the Czech Republic and has several world wins in kitesurfing and snowkiting.
Lukash is a multiple champion of the Czech Republic, world snowkite champion and airstyle rider and has several world wins in kitesurfing and snowkiting, for example:
• 1st place Czech Republic Hydrofoil Championship LIPNO 2020 – race 1st place KiteMania Egypt 2020 – race
• 1. place Czech Republic Snowkiting Championship LIPNO 2018 – race
• 2nd place World Championship Snowkiting in Italy 2017 – race
• 1st place World Championship GPS Snowkiting in Italy 2016 – race
• 1st place BigAir and Airstyle Competition Egypt 2015 and 2016 – freestyle
• 6 . place Redbull Ragnarok 2016 (300 participants)
• 2nd place European Championship Long distance 2016
• 3rd place European Snowkiting Championship in Italy 2013 – race